SET TIMES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
10:00 – 12:00
Local Support Artists (Times TBA)
Thomas Knight, Nick Arbor, Simon Lovell
Tass V & Daniel Kael
12:00 – 1:30 MaRLo
1:30 – 3:30 ANDREW RAYEL
3:30 – Close JORN VAN DEYNHOVEN
GETTING TO & FROM THE VENUE
- Doors open at 10:00PM, have your valid ID and your tickets ready as you enter the venue.
- Train: Town Hall Station is a 3 minute walk from the venue. Take the Sydney Town Hall exit and walk south along George Street.
- Bus: All buses that run to the Queen Victoria Building are a 3 minute walk from the venue, with many buses to George Street stopping right outside the Metro itself.
- Taxi: Taxis are readily available to hail outside the venue at all times of day and night.
- Parking: There is very limited parking in the CBD, however if you are driving there is secure city parking at Wilson Parking on the Cnr Goulburn & Elizabeth Streets & costs around $10 – $12 flat after 6pm.
There is no specific dress code at the metro, we are all about having fun and enjoying yourself. Dress tidy and look your best
As you enter the venue the ticketing staff will provide you with your VIP Wristband and entitlements. If you got an automatic upgrade to VIP by purchasing one of the first release, there is nothing you need to do to validate your VIP pass, we will upgrade you on the door on the night.
The Metro Theatre has a strict door policy and are committed to responsible service so please drink in moderation.
Thank you for your ongoing support and love for the music!! – Genesis Crew